Classification Numbers for July 2015
July 2015 was another great month. Citizen scientists made 17,751 classifications. This month, something happened for the first time since October 2014! Someone other than baha23 or peterthorne did the most classifications!
This month, WailingWolf completed 1680 classifications. Also, 3 citizen scientists joined the 500 club in July (along with 1 so far in August): kaseynorton, WailingWolf, bulldozer246, and hlgoldsborough. They have produced more than 3000 classifications in the last couple of weeks. Don’t forget about our new pages:
- Top Contributors – Monthly – The top three contributors each month since we began.
- Top Contributors – All Time – The top contributors since the project’s inception.
- Monthly Top 25 – The top contributors for the most recent month.
- The 500 Club – A list of all contributors that have made 500 or more classifications. Permanent recognition for our top contributors.
So go make some classifications at CycloneCenter.org! I bet you can get on the Top 25 board next month! And if you are persistent, you will be listed in the 500 Club soon.
Numbers for July
- 17,751 classifications
- 754 citizen scientists (689 for the first time!)
- 190 cyclones
- 925 satellite images retired (6th most retired in a month!)